The ODS-3000 consists of single phase sine-wave DC/AC inverters with galvanic isolation between input and output. The unit allows:
- Select 50 / 60Hz by means of DIP-switch.
- Select local / remote (RS-232) by means of DIP-switch
- Shutdown applying voltage on pins 3 and 4 of signal connector
- Local signalization of Output OK by means of green LED
- Local alarm. Red LED ON when:
- Output voltage is not OK
- Output current >OUTPUT CURRENT ALARM
- Input voltage out of margins
- Unit shutdowns by over-current or remote OFF
- Remote alarm. Open contacts when output voltage is not OK
- Set and monitor parameters via RS-232.
The ODS-3000 are equipped with a maximum average power protection as well as maximum output peak current protection. This protects the unit even when an output short-circuit occurs. It also features a disable function for input under-voltage, which allows protecting the batteries from harmful discharges.