The ODX-6000 consists of three phase sine-wave DC-AC inverters with galvanic isolation between input and output. The unit allows:
- Changing the output frequency by means of DIP-switch-7 of SW1. OFF: 50Hz or default programmed, ON: 60Hz
- Change local/remote (waiting RS-232 commands) bymeans of DIP-switch-6 of SW1. OFF: local, ON: remote
- Shutdown applying voltage output 15 to 143V on pins 3 and 4 of J4
- Start-up motors by means of a soft start. In the start-up, the output voltage rises linearly from 0V to set voltage and the frequency from the initial to the set one. The start-up ramp slope may be changed via RS-232
- Set the rotation speed of a motor according to the appropriate Voltage/Frequency ratio.Configurable input (pin 1 and 2 of J4):
- Reverse mode: Changing the rotation direction for the next start-up of a motor by applying voltage between 15 and 143V.
- Mid power mode: Changing the output frequency in V/F mode from nominal to a mid-power frequency by applying voltage between 15 and 143V.
- Monitoring the status of the input and output voltage through the contacts of two separate solid state relays.
- Set and monitor parameters via RS-232.
The ODX-6000 is equipped with a maximum average power protection as well as maximum output peak current protection. This protects the semiconductors even when an output short-circuit occurs. It also features a disable function for input under-voltage, which allows protecting the batteries from harmful discharges.